Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Road Trip

The weather wasn't spectacular today, but myself and a friend from our Photography Group headed up to Lake Wales to Lake Kissimmee State Park. One thing people have to realize when they do a road trip with me is plan on walking a distance and putting up with the Florida elements - mosquitoes and other critters. Well, we didn't do much hiking, and got just a few shots. It's too bad, because the weather improved as the morning continued. Next time, I go it alone. I received my Audubon Magazines yesterday. My image was in the middle of the book, but no mention of me(sigh). It is my first image in the magazine, and I hope to contribute more in upcoming issues. Thanks to the power of the social media, I have submitted images to two interior designers for their projects. Never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment