Saturday, February 11, 2012

2012 cont'd.

I was given an honorable mention for my image "Undulations" in the juried photography show in Naples. In case I didn't mention it, Clyde Butcher was the juror, no doubt the most famous Florida photographer of all time. I hope to do a Swamp Walk with Clyde some time this Summer. I never thought I'd want to wade waist deep in any swamp in Florida, but I feel it's an opportunity not to be missed.

I was contacted by a gallery in Long Island, New York, about putting a few pieces in his gallery this Spring and Summer. I'm awaiting his contract that I will go over and have other gallery personnel look at also before making my final decision. It looks like a good opportunity though.

I hope the news keeps coming.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 




    ReplyDelete