Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I can't believe I haven't posted in over 6 months. I have been busy trying to get new exhibitions lined up. The Lake Eustis Museum of Art show is coming up in about 2 months, beginning November 30th. I have a 3 week show in my hometown of Stuart in April, and another solo show at the Carrollwood Art Center in Tampa in December, 2013. My website is now with Artspan once again. I'm glad I can go in and add or edit my site by myself. I'm no computer whiz, and this site is easy. I'm on a few other websites, and am looking at on more. The more web presence, the better. I'll also be published again by the 1000 Friends of Florida in their December magazine/newsletter. This is a work in progress, and I have to continually work on it. Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment